• Welcome.
  • Be patient in forum.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Sleazy Pages On Instagram
The number of followers of these pages is usually over one million. Though all of their posts are stolen, many people are following them. At least they can humor but they can't do it either: D lol

Thanks given by:
(01-01-2021.04:37 PM)senyorahmad Wrote: The number of followers of these pages is usually over one million. Though all of their posts are stolen, many people are following them. At least they can humor but they can't do it either: D lol

We're gonna need some examples mate.

Thanks given by:
(01-01-2021.09:20 PM)Venu Wrote:
(01-01-2021.04:37 PM)senyorahmad Wrote: The number of followers of these pages is usually over one million. Though all of their posts are stolen, many people are following them. At least they can humor but they can't do it either: D lol

I agree. Give us example and we're going to lynch them.

Thanks given by:
(01-01-2021.09:31 PM)mathprof Wrote:

If you want an example, here's an example; As I said, all of his posts are stolen, there is no effort and his followers are not real. I've passed that their posts are stolen, it doesn't even make me laugh. Many admins from pop culture say I hate TikTok, but all their posts were stolen from TikTok. In other words, they do not work and have millions of followers.

Thanks given by:
(04-01-2021.09:47 AM)senyorahmad Wrote:
(01-01-2021.09:31 PM)mathprof Wrote:

If you want an example, here's an example; As I said, all of his posts are stolen, there is no effort and his followers are not real. I've passed that their posts are stolen, it doesn't even make me laugh. Many admins from pop culture say I hate TikTok, but all their posts were stolen from TikTok. In other words, they do not work and have millions of followers.
Just post a link dude.

Thanks given by:
I can't, because this pages are closed. If you wanna see this posts, you have to follow them.

Thanks given by: